Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day One Photos

The Long Road Ahead


My first sight of the wind farm (west of Salina, KS)


In the words of Tiny Elvis, "Look at 'dem windmills, man. Man, they are huuuge!"


...huge and numerous.


When in Hays, KS, stop by Gella's Diner and LB. Brewing Company. I suggest the smoked turkey panini sandwich with a glass of their Lemon Ale.


Hey, look! 75 MPH! I can get there faster now! Thank you, Colorado!


More of the long road ahead...


Storm rolling in east of Denver.


Mile High Stadium is a behemoth.



The view from my hotel room in Fort Collins, CO. Not bad. Not bad at all.

4 comments:

  1. Well done, Tagger. You're a good man, and thorough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 75 MPH?!?! I got to move to Colorado.

    The view from the hotel looks awesome. Go go Kev!

    -Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this comment would be better served when you post Day 2, but I hope you got some good pictures of U of WY for your Uncle Dan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhh - I love the mountains.

    ReplyDelete