Monday, June 29, 2009

Day Seventeen

Blech! I don't even want to get into today's details! It was a 12 hour day from hotel to hotel, when it was only supposed to be 8-9. There was traffic, rain, a lowly inflated tire, wrong turns, and all sorts of silly things. I'm sure no one wants to hear me talk about all that, so here's the main bullet points of the day. I left Boston, visited with my Aunt Laura, Jojo, and their dog Lexi in Attleboro, MA, made the drive through New York City and Philadelphia, and ended the day in a little town called Elkton, Maryland. The stat of the day- I was in eight states today: Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia(edit) Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland. That's a record for me! I have just a few photos to share with you, and then I get ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow I head for Charleston, West Virginia, and the next day is St. Louis!

1 comment:

  1. now i know you're tired and stressed---you were in the state of pennsylvania, not philadelphia!
    i knew you'd like lexi-- she is a good girl. i'm glad you got to see laura and jojo.
    hopefully, tuesday will be a better day. be safe!
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete